About ‘Roid Week Fall 2008
It’s that time again…..POLAROID WEEK! This one is a little bittersweet — as you all know, Polaroid has . It very well could be the last Polaroid Week we have…
But until that happens, it’s time to play! Post a Polaroid a day.
OCTOBER 27 – OCTOBER 31, 2008
Five days. Five polaroids. (or more if you’re so inspired, just not more than 3 a day)
Here are the simple rules:
* It’s five days. Monday thru Friday.
* Pool opens at 6:00 am on Monday, Eastern Standard Time.
* Pool closes at 12:00 am on Friday (technically, Saturday), Pacific Standard Time [GMT -8].
* Members can post up to 3 photos a day.
* Though we call it "Polaroid Week," any instant film is fine.
* Post photos you haven’t posted on Flickr before. Give us something new.
* And give us something good. This is our seasonal eye candy. Make it sweet.
PS: Check out last year’s Polaroid Week 2007 for inspiration!